Write Like a Rebel© Courses
- A complete 4-week course of 20+ written pages with homework assignments
- 1 Video
- Two emails with Elise Krentzel. She will answer any questions you have at the beginning of the course and after two weeks.
- After completing the course, a 15% discount on any services, including editing, post-production, or marketing
I have thought about what it would take to write a book for as long as I can remember. Elise proved to be thoughtful, knowledgeable, and professional. She offered guidance throughout the discovery process. I appreciate how she challenged me and never gave up on me - even when I began doubting my ability to put my thoughts on paper. I highly recommend her services to anyone who has “always wanted to write.” She will help you determine if the story is within you and how best to bring it to the surface.
Phyllis Snodgrass - Former CEO of Habitat for Humanity Texas
- A 12 week course with 50+ written pages with homework assignments
- Video supplements of 4-8 minutes each
- Not one, two, or three, but FOUR free one-hour Zoom coaching sessions with Elise (a $1,500 value)
- A 15% discount on any of Elise’s editing, marketing or ghostwriting services after you complete the course
Can you relate to any of these statements?
- Have you always wanted to write but didn’t know how?
You’re unsure where to begin using the notes, ideas, and plot you may have outlined. The steps, structure, form, and method necessary to start are unclear.
- You held firm to the belief that your story wasn’t worth writing.
Self-doubt got in the way of taking action. You weren’t ready to unleash your creativity.
- You started but got stuck somewhere and didn’t finish.
Your life can interrupt the concentration needed to get unstuck and back into the writing flow.
- You’ve heard from people more than once, “Oh my god, your story would make a great book; why don’t you write it?” yet you weren’t convinced you could.
When writing is not your full-time career, it feels impossible.