Cover Design & Formatting
Words alone do not tell the whole story. A picture is worth a thousand words, and the finishing touch is in the front cover design of your book. Our team creates the book cover, sleeve design and professionally formats your book.
The services we offer include:
- Creating cover art - 3 design iterations
- Formatting the cover art to meet KDP & IngramSpark standards
- Determining book size, font, and paper type
- Formatting your entire book for KDP and IngramSpark in 3 sizes: ebook, paperback & hardcover
- Registering your IP with the Library of Congress
- Purchasing ISBNs
- Writing the back-cover blurb and author bio
We create the roadmap for your short and mid-term marketing campaigns and guide you on implementing them yourself or with a team. Think of the marketing roadmap as a business plan for the successful launch of your book.
We customize all our services to accommodate your local, national, or international needs to:
- Ensure your uploaded book fits all KDP formats
- Write and create your author page for Amazon
- Write the back cover blurb of your book
- Research keywords for Amazon’s search engine for all formats. KDP requires different keywords for the ebook and paperback.
- Develop a social media branding strategy based on your audience’s profile.
- Get your book to #1 Bestseller status on Amazon within a day of its release
- Develop your brand personality to use across social channels and podcasts
- Advise you on retail sales strategies