You’re a budding novelist, journalist, or reporter who has been journaling since you were a teenager. The dream job you imagine uses your voice to communicate inner truths, thoughts, pain, turmoil, and experiences based on your keen observations. Perhaps you hope to become a published writer at some point. I understand this desire because I was similar to you. That’s why I founded EK Editorial & Coaching: to help young up-and-coming writers to realize their full potential as unique voices.
I began my writing career as a teenager and, at 17, was published as a music journalist. Fast forward to the early aughts. It took decades to publish my memoir, and I want you to get your work out to the world quicker. Whether your want to hone your book writing skills, long-form writing, or blog posts, this course is for you.
That’s why this Beginners Course to Write Like a Rebel© was created for you!
What You Will Learn
In this 4-week course, you will learn how to:
- Structure your story
- Create Characters (fictional or real-life)
- Create a Timeline of Events to develop a plot
- Choose the amount of detail to use for each milestone
- Write a Scene that works
- A complete 4-week course of 20+ written pages with homework assignments
- 1 Video
- Two emails with Elise Krentzel. She will answer any questions you have at the beginning of the course and after two weeks.
- After completing the course, a 15% discount on any services, including editing, post-production, or marketing.